(Mesh bag not included.)
To reduce the risk of ﬁ re, electric shock or injury to
persons, read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
in this Use and Care Guide before operating your dryer.
Do not operate dryer without lint ﬁ lter in place.
1 Prepare load for drying.
• Dry items of similar fabric, weight and construction
in the same load.
• Separate dark items from light-colored items. Sepa-
rate items that shed lint from those that attract lint.
• Check for stains which may not have been removed
in washing. Repeat stain removal process and wash
again before drying. Dryer heat may permanently
set some stains.
• Place delicate or small
items in a mesh bag.
• Be sure buckles,
buttons and trim are
heatproof and won’t
damage the drum
ﬁ nish. Close zip-
pers, button buttons,
fasten hooks and
-like fasteners. Tie strings and sashes to
prevent snagging and tangling.
2 Check that the
lint ﬁ lter is clean
and in place.
Over-drying can cause wrinkles, shrinkage, lint,
harshness and a build up of static electricity.
If drying a single large or bulky item, such as a
comforter, remove the item part way through the cycle
and turn it “inside out” to maximize drying effectiveness.
Place item back in dryer and re-start cycle.
• If desired, place a dryer fabric softener sheet on
top of the load at the beginning of the cycle.
• To save energy and time and avoid uneven drying
and wrinkling, do not overload the dryer.
• When drying large items, dry only two or three
items at a time. Fill out the load with small and
medium sized items.
• For delicate or very small loads, add two or three
similar items to improve tumbling action.
Clean the lint ﬁ lter after every load.
4 Select the appropriate cycle and settings for
Dryer Operating Instructions
5 Start the dryer.
• Close the dryer door. The dryer will not operate with
the door open.
• Push in or turn the cycle selector knob or turn any
option knob to “wake” the dryer. You will hear three
beeps to indicate dryer is ready to operate.
• After making your selections, push in the selector
knob to start the cycle. You will hear one beep before
the drum begins to rotate.
• To add or remove items when the dryer is running,
push in the cycle selector knob to pause the cycle
and open the door. Opening the door with a cycle
running will also pause the cycle.
You will hear two
Allow the drum to come to a complete stop
before reaching inside. Add or remove the item,
close the door and push in the selector knob again,
continuing the current cycle.
• To stop a running cycle, push in the cycle selector
DRYER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
3 Load the dryer and close the door.
• Load items loosely. The average wet load will
ﬁ ll the drum 1/3 to 1/2 full. Items need room to
tumble freely for even drying and less wrinkling.
6 When the cycle ends, remove items immedi-
ately and hang or fold.