There are two time alarms – Weekday alarm (W) and Single day alarm (S) - and one Ice
Warning Alarm (PRE-AL).
• If Weekday (W) alarm is activated, it will sound at the set time and the alarm icon will flash
Mondays through Fridays
• If Single (S) day alarm is activated, it will sound at the set time and the alarm icon will flash
only for this specific day and will not activate on subsequent days
• If Ice Warning Alarm ( PRE-AL) is activated, it will sound at the set time and alarm icon
will flash when the remote temperature for Channel One (1) reaches 32°F(0°C) and below
NOTE: Ice Warning Alarm can be set only if weekday and/or the single alarm are
SETTING THE WEEKDAY (W) AND SINGLE DAY (S) ALARMS
• Press ALARM button once to enter into the alarms setting mode. The default alarm is a
Weekday alarm (W). The abbreviation “OFF” with a letter “W” next to it will be displayed,
if the alarm has not been set previously
• Press and hold ALARM button for two seconds. The hour digit will flash
• Adjust the hour using UP ( ? ) or DOWN ( ? ) buttons
• Press ALARM button again. The minute digits will flash
• Adjust the minutes using UP (? ) or DOWN (? ) buttons
• Press ALARM button again to confirm and the weekday alarm time will be set
• Set Single (S) day alarm if desired in the same manner
SETTING THE ICE WARNING ALARM (PRE-AL)
If Weekday (W) or Single day (S) alarm is set, the Ice Warning Alarm (Pre-AL) can
• Press ALARM button once to enter into the Ice Warning Alarm setting mode. The
abbreviation OFF with a PRE-AL next to it will be displayed.
• Press and hold ALARM button for two seconds. The number 30 will flash, meaning that if
selected, the alarm will sound 30 minutes earlier than the Weekday or Single alarm.
• Select the desired Ice Warning Alarm interval in 15 minutes increments between 15 and 90
minutes, using UP (? ) or DOWN (? ) buttons
• Press ALARM button to confirm and exit from the alarm setting mode.
ACTIVATING/ DEACTIVATING ALARMS
• Press ALARM button to enter into the desired alarm mode.
• Press UP ( ? ) to activate alarm and the corresponding icons W, S or PRE-AL will be displayed.
• Press DOWN ( ? ) to deactivate alarm until “OFF” is displayed.
• If the low battery indicator lights up, replace batteries in the corresponding unit.
• Do not mix old and batteries.
The main unit and remote sensors housings can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Small parts can
be cleaned with a cotton tip or pipe-cleaner. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents or
solvents. Do not immerse electronic components in water.