This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modification to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible
for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment had been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
Digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment,
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to improve or correct
turning the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Name: Meade Instruments Corp.
Address: 27 Hubble, Irvine, CA 92618 - 4209
declare that the product
Product No.: TE636NLW
Product Name: Slim Weather Forecaster with Indoor/ Outdoor Temperature and Humidity
Manufacturer: Hideki Electronics Limited
Address: Unit 2304-06, 23/F Riley House, 88 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories,
is in conformity with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
This device may not cause harmful interference.
This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Battery Safety Instructions
• Always purchase the correct size (2 x 1.5V AAA, 24A, 24AC, 24LF, FR03, LR03 IEC),
(2 x ANSI/NEDA-5004LC, IEC-CR2032) and grade of battery most suitable for the
• Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
• Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
• Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
• Remove the batteries from any weather station which is not to be used for an extended period
• Remove used batteries promptly.
• Do not mix old batteries with new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, lithium, standard (Carbon Zinc), or rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium)
• If batteries or parts are swallowed, see a doctor immediately.